1. The Contract made by you on-line with us (hereafter referred to as Necton) incorporates these terms and conditions which will prevail over any and all terms and conditions, proposed by the Customer.
2. Do not proceed with your purchase until you have read "Order placement & Delivery", and also read and accepted “Terms & Conditions”.
3. Payment will be taken in full at the time of order. No goods will be shipped prior to receipt of payment in full.
4. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website, however some details on the site may change from time to time. We will use our best endeavors to rectify any errors, but we cannot be responsible for any losses incurred.
5. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
6. Necton may change the “Terms & Conditions” without prior notice to you in relation to future sales and prospects.
7. Necton aims to dispatch goods within 8 working days of receipt of an order unless otherwise stated (subject to stock and order placement conditions), however at times due to unforeseen circumstances the company will only be held accountable if the service has not been provided for up to a period of two weeks.
1. All prices are in Euros (€).
2. Paypall will be made available to the Customers, however the company reserves the right to alter payment methods, reject payments or accounts and in such cases full refunds will be provided to the Customers.
3. After the provision of the goods purchased by the Customer, any monies paid will be non-refundable, unless goods are faulty.
4. Minimum order must be 15€.
1. Necton reserves the right to change its prices from time-to-time. All reasonable efforts will be made to update the website of any price changes as they occur. The prices will not be altered once we have received and accepted the Customer's order.
Delivery & Account Set-up
1. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted.
2. "Working days" means Monday to Friday, excluding Portuguese Public holidays. (January 1st, Carnival, Holy Friday, April 25th, May 1st, June 10th, June 16th, August 15th, December 8th and 25th).
Necton will not be liable for incidental, consequential or special damages arising from, or as a result of, any electronic transmission or the accuracy of the information contained in the website.
Disclaimer and site content
1. Necton has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of its website but makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material on the website and cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon information contained within its website.
2. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website, however some prices/details on the site may change from time to time. Necton will use its best endeavors to rectify any errors, but we cannot be responsible for any losses incurred.
3. Necton has a policy of continuous service enhancements and updates and reserves the rights to amend the specifications of goods/services. Goods/services supplied may differ from those on display or advertised.
4. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.